[Okfn-dk] Pinging Codrina

Gorm Casper casper at gormcasper.com
Wed Oct 9 10:48:19 UTC 2013

And me? I'm here, but not.

I feel totally overwhelmed with other stuff right now (full time work,
break up with gf, trying to find a place to live, etc), so unfortunately
I've had to de-prioritize pretty much everything else at the moment.
Honestly I'm not so sure that will change anytime soon.

I regularly get updates from Ove though :)