[Okfn-dk] Pinging Codrina

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Thu Oct 10 08:10:39 UTC 2013

Hi, Christian!
I apologise for my long and quite absence. My life paradigm recently
changed fundamentally. I just started my PhD with a focus on open
geodata in Romania, based on the Geoidea.ro project [http://geoidea.ro/]
at a Research Center in Romania. Therefore, I moved back home. Due to
all the issues I had to put on track, I overlooked announcing my changes.

Although, given the new conditions, a collaboration would be somewhat
more difficult, I would very much enjoy keeping in touch.

All the best,
Codrina

P.S. no problem with Danish conversations, Google Translate is a great
tool when my Danish fails.