[Okfn-dk] The Impacts of Civic Technology Conference 2015 (TICTeC2015): Invitation and Call for Proposals

Gemma Humphrys gemma at mysociety.org
Mon Feb 9 17:03:56 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I am writing from mySociety <www.mysociety.org>, as I thought Open
Knowledge Denmark members might be interested in the research conference
that we have announced: The Impacts of Civic Technology Conference 2015
<https://www.mysociety.org/about/research/tictec2015/>, taking place in
London on 25th March.

TICTeC2015 (as we are calling it) will bring together individuals from
academic and applied backgrounds as well as businesses, public
authorities, NGOs and education institutions to discuss ideas, present
research and build a network of individuals interested in the civic
technology landscape.

We hope the event will provide the opportunity for researchers to
present theoretical or empirical work related to the conference theme,
and for practitioners or students to lead workshops or give presentations.

Individuals from all backgrounds are welcome to attend the conference,
to learn and find out more, and we very much hope you will be able to
attend!

All of the details can be found here
<https://www.mysociety.org/about/research/tictec2015/> but please do get
in touch if you have any questions.