[Okfn-dk] Your kind assistance needed - Nordic collaboration through Open Finland Challenge, Ultrahack and Slush

Teemu Ropponen teemu.ropponen at okf.fi
Thu Oct 15 06:56:58 UTC 2015

Thanks Martin - indeed!

So even more so, let's stir some action, eh?

Cheers,
Teemu

--
---
email: teemu.ropponen at okf.fi
Skype: teemu.ropponen
Twitter: @okffi <http://twitter.com/OKFFI>, @openfinland, @troppone
<http://twitter.com/troppone>
Open Finland Challenge <http://www.openfinlandchallenge.fi> is looking for
the best civic tech - open * -solutions!