[Okfn-dk] Public Data Summit @ Techfestival - Sept 5 in Copenhagen

Christian Villum villum at autofunk.dk
Wed Aug 28 11:30:17 UTC 2019

Dear fellow OKFN-DK members,

For those of you attending Techfestival in Copenhagen next week, you might
find it interesting to join the Public Data Summit on Thursday Sept 5 from
9.00-16.30, which I have the pleasure of hosting. Concretely the event will
explore how to use public data to tackle climate change, and we'll be
gathering an interesting mix of 100 participants representing both public
and private sectors as well as data supply and demand side.

Tickets are going fast (it's free to join, but requires registration) - so
secure yours now rather than later if you would like to join the fun.

https://techfestival.co/event/public-data-summit/
https://www.facebook.com/events/2321482378091126/

Hope to see many of you there,

Christian Villum