[OKFN-EN] [open-government] The world needs better lobbyist registers - but the UK's proposed lobbying bill won't help

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Sep 5 16:42:37 UTC 2013

Fantastic work guys! :-)

This is a great start towards the kind of overview I was thinking could be
useful. There's definitely scope for more guidance and succinct analysis
around this - and imagine this is something you'll also be thinking about.

Do keep us in the loop and let us know if you need any input!

All the best,

Jonathan