[OKFN-EN] I.T Aid for Third Sector - UK Wide (OKFN)

Claudio Vidini claudio at netsolutionswales.co.uk
Wed Sep 25 10:37:51 UTC 2013

Dear Open Discussions,

We'd very much like to pass our funding opportunity onto your Community
member Groups.

We can assist any UK based Community Group or Charity with I.T. Grant's of
£10,000 .Full support with no cost to the group or ongoing commitment. Funds
are for PC’s, Laptops (All Capital considered) and Services. Groups must
spend within a year of receipt. Funds are ongoing until at least April 2014.

Groups may apply via email stating position within the Company –
grants at netsolutionswales.co.uk

Please add netsolutionswales.co.uk to your safe senders list to guarantee
receipt of correspondence.

http://www.netsolutionswales.co.uk/e-nsw-2/grants.asp

Best Regards,

Claudio Vidini (BSc)