[OKFN-EN] Help! Data journalism in London and UK

Adrián BR abrddj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 22:24:10 UTC 2014

Dear all,

How are you?
I am Adrián Blanco.

I will move to London in October so I want to know which courses,
platforms, groups, opportunities, people you recommend related with data
journalism in London and in UK. I know Hacks Hackers and Guardian
Masterclasses.

During my stay in London I want to be in contact with courses, groups,
platforms, people related with data journalism So if you can recommend me
any stuff related with it, I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

All the best,

Adrián Blanco
adrianblancoramos at gmail.com
@lapichicera