[OKFN-EN] Cambridgeshire Open Data Consultation Help

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Fri Jan 17 20:37:24 UTC 2014

Hi All

If anyone has experience or interest in local government data,
Cambridgeshire County Council have been given a grant to explore opening up
some data and someone I know is leading the project and looking for input
so I thought I'd pass on the info!

Per Louise Meats, Senior Research Officer:

"We've been awarded a grant to improve how and what we provide as open data
and are currently deciding what data we should treat as a priority - and
what people think an OD platform should look like.

Please come get involved - and spread the word to anyone you think could be
interested. We'll also be holding a few online discussion groups for people
to get involved in.
http://tinyurl.com/CIODsurvey"

There is a survey link above, but I have cc'd Louise in case anyone can get
in touch directly with useful contacts for her and/or
pointers/advice/suggestions. Being pretty focused on scientific data, this
isn't my area of expertise but I hoped someone on the OKFN England list
might have more insight, especially if any of you are from or have contacts
and colleagues in Cambridgeshire who might be interested in accessing and
using open data.

Thanks very much for your help!

Jenny