[OKFN-EN] Wikimania: Final Call for Submissions

Edward Saperia ed at wikimanialondon.org
Wed Mar 26 15:13:48 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As you may know, Wikimedia's annual flagship event Wikimania is coming to
London for the first time in August. This will be the largest gathering of
Wikimedians ever, a 4000-person conference, unconference, festival, meetup,
workshop, hackathon, and party, spread over five days in The Barbican
Centre, and I'm hoping many from OKFN will be attending.

I'm writing to let you know that the call for submissions closes on the
31st, so this weekend is your last chance to put something together if
you'd like to present. It's a fairly informal event, so submissions don't
have to be very developed; just some idea of who you are, what you're
working on and what you'd like to talk about; the event page will give you
some ideas of what kind of material will be covered: www.wikimanialondon.org

Any questions, for more details or if you have trouble submitting, don't
hesitate to contact me directly.

*Edward Saperia*
Chief Coordinator Wikimania London <http://www.wikimanialondon.org>
email <ed at wikimanialondon.org> * facebook<http://www.facebook.com/edsaperia>