[OKFN-EN] Change of time/venue for Open Data Day Cambridge

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Wed Feb 18 21:55:17 UTC 2015

Hi All

Due to unforeseen circumstances meaning I can no longer host at makespace
on Saturday, Open Data Day Cambridge has moved to the Panton Arms and will
start at 11:30 when the pub opens. The meetup event has been updated:
http://www.meetup.com/Makespace/events/220273179

Apologies for any inconvenience and I'm very sorry not to be joining you.

Jenny