[OKFN-EN] OK paid web-design project

Felix Stein fs343 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 2 11:18:45 UTC 2015

Dear Open Knowledge colleagues,

The department of Social Anthropology at the University of Cambridge is currently building an open access resource for sharing anthropological knowledge. We are gathering content for this project (mostly consisting of text) until May 2015 and we are looking for a team of one programmer and one designer who are happy to build the website that will present the material in question. The website will go live for students at the University of Cambridge in July 2015. Once we have made sure that it works smoothly on PCs, tablets and mobile phones we will make the website globally accessible for free in late 2015. Thereby we hope to share free cutting edge knowledge from the field of Social Anthropology with a global audience.
If you are interested in helping us with this project and if you have references of past webdesign and programming work please contact Felix Stein to discuss salaries and work details at fs343 at cam.ac.uk <mailto:fs343 at cam.ac.uk>.

Thanks so much and kind wishes,

Felix

Felix Stein
t UK	+44 (0) 7473506121