[OKFN-EN] Open Data Day London 2015

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jan 27 17:08:03 UTC 2015

What about the awesome Cambridge Makerspace? :-)

Also I'm sure one could get a college to host!

Rufus

On 27 January 2015 at 17:05, Jenny Molloy <jenny.molloy at okfn.org> wrote:

> Hi Rufus
>
> I just sent an email about a Cambridge event to a few people, prompted by
> an exchange with some local Wikimedians.
> No venue yet but all ideas and organisers/participants in the Cambridge
> area are more than welcome.
>
> Jenny
>
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm interested in whether there are others interested in helping
>> coordinate and organize an Open Data Day event in London on Saturday 21st
>> February.
>>
>> I've in the process of securing a venue and would love to coordinate with
>> other folks interested either in this event or in doing other events across
>> the UK.
>>
>> Rufus

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN> | Open Knowledge on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>*

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.