[Okfn-fi] Opening the list for active use

Jarmo Lahti jlahti at infocrea.fi
Thu Jan 12 15:30:58 UTC 2012

E-mail for discussion? What if they are right and e-mail will die, what
then? Hopefully OKFN-FI will have some other forums or maybe even own
website for discussions and announcements, too. And to helpi new people
to find this list:-)

--
     Jarmo Lahti
     msc.ee technology & innovation journalist (freelancer)