[Okfn-fi] [Okfn-no] [Okfn-dk] [Okfn-se] 1. inter-nordic google/skype hangouts - for building nordic, cooperation (miska knapek)

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Sat Feb 22 13:03:23 UTC 2014

Hei All, especially Niels,

I'm very sorry that my travelling time-table today has turned out to be in
a slight conflict with the hangout/call today - despite best hopes :(
argh.... I'd hoped things would have worked out better, but i guess is
hould learn that travels aren't always predictable in timings.

Hope to make up for missing this some other time, and I hope the
call/hangout today has been great.

Sorry again and all the best,

miska