[OKFN-FR] 22 février : partons à Varsovie !

Samuel Goëta samgoeta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:35:29 UTC 2012

Hello,

le programme de la prochaine conférence ePSI vient d'être annoncé, ce sera
le 22 février à Varsovie.

Par ici pour s'inscrire : http://epsiplatform.eu/register2013

Samuel

Conference program 2013

The program for the conference is shaping up to provide an exciting mix of
topics and speakers. Below is the (provisional) program. We will add the
names of confirmed speakers soon.

Next to some plenary sessions, we offer a broad range of parallel sessions
that cover a wide variety of topics. This way we can explore how open data
and re-use are moving forward on many different fronts. You can get your
free ticket <http://epsiplatform.eu/register2013> now!

We also have an additional room available, to be used for ad-hoc sessions
and spontaneously formed groups. Feel free to get in
touch<http://epsiplatform.eu/contact> and
suggest speakers for any of the sessions, or for topics to cover in the
Open Mic session!

*Program Outline*

Time09:00-09:30 Registration and coffee09:30-10:00 Opening Session / Welcome
10:00-11:00 Plenary I: Open Data, the State of the Union (key-note
presentation) After the hype: Ensuring Impact of Open Data (moderated panel
discussion) 11:00-11:30Coffee break11:30-12:30 Transport Data: from local
to national to EuropeanOpen Data and liability: fiction or faith? Open Data
in Poland: the state of play 12:30-13:30Lunch13:30-14:30 Charging policies
in practice: experiences from the Satellite data domain Privacy and open
data" Siamese twins or mortal enemies?Being small: incubating open data
policy in small countries Open Mic session: propose your own topics!
14:30-15:30 Big Data and open data: two of a kind?Licensing of open data:
None, creative commons or roll your own...what is needed? Crisis and open
data: a show stopper or accelerator?15:30-16:00 Coffee break16:00-17:00Closing
Plenary: Open Data insights we can take home 17:00-18:00Informal networking
at conference venue 18:00-...Dinner (self-paid) in groups at various
pre-arranged restaurants

The ePSIplatform 2013 conference is organized in collaboration with:
--
*Samuel Goëta* // +33646746441 // @samgoeta
Blog : http://coulisses-opendata.com