[OKFN-FR] [euopendata] [ITRE Nov 29th] PSI votes on Open Formats tomorrow at EUparl 10am

Boyan Yurukov yurukov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:51:37 UTC 2012

The accepted idea for other resolutions is to use "technology neutral"
format as a requirement. MEP Kalfin who is the reporter for this PSI change
for the EP is however now convinced that that term can be easily molded by
propriatery providers. He stateed several times on opendata events in
Bulgaria, that he would recommend the open standards approach. The question
is if the ohers will follow.

Boyan