[OKFN-FR] Fwd: Open Data Day approaching - we have a fun challenge for you!

Beatrice Martini beatrice.martini at okfn.org
Mon Feb 25 14:04:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

First of all: thank you for organizing events and gatherings on Open Data
Day 2013. It was fantastic, and that's all because of the hundreds of
people who joined to work and celebrate together on this great occasion!

Then, just a quick reminder to all of you who wonderfully organized OKF
events on ODD.
We (see Christian's e-mail below) are working on a wrap up blog post to
talk about al the great things done on ODD by our OKN network. Christian
already told all the LGs about this last week and just sent a reminder to
the mailing list this morning.

In order to do this, we're asking you to share with us

   - descriptions of your outcomes
   - screenshots
   - links (to projects, GitHub pages, and even links to blog posts, if you
   already published some)
   - pictures (posted in the official OKF Flickr
stream<http://www.flickr.com/photos/okfn/>
   )

of your ODD to give a wide and global overview of all the awesomeness that
came from this great day.

Deadline: as announce last week, we ask you to send us the material by
tomorrow, to collect everything when is still fresh and update our curious
readers soon.

Please send me and Christian all the material, we can't wait to see how was
your Open Data Day 2013!

Thank you so much!

Best,
Beatrice