[OKFN-FR] Fwd: OKI becomes... OKFN!

Pierre Chrzanowski pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com
Mon May 20 11:56:49 UTC 2019

Dear network friends,

We have just launched our 15th anniversary blogpost, which announces our
return to the name Open Knowledge Foundation, as well as our aims for the
future. You can read it here:
https://blog.okfn.org/2019/05/20/for-a-fair-free-and-open-future-celebrating-15-years-of-the-open-knowledge-foundation/

Also, you can now find our updated logo's at
https://okfn.org/about/resources/ - please note that all .svg files there
are still Open Knowledge International images (we're working on solving a
technical issue with the .svg files, so they should be there soon too).

Happy 15th anniversary to all of us!

Best, Lieke Ploeger.

--
Lieke Ploeger