[okfn-help] Re: Fwd: [okfn-discuss] Project updates: Open Shakespeare

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Apr 4 16:19:57 BST 2007

Oldak Quill wrote:
> Could I have amendment rights on Open Shakespeare Trac? I wanted to
> leave a comment on one of the tickets and wouldn't mind getting
> involved more generally.

That's great. Regarding Trac, yes, sadly we had to shut down 'anonymous'
users being able to post due to bad spam issues. I've make you a
sysadmin on the project and given you TRAC_ADMIN permissions on trac so
that should now work fine.

> On the Trac interface, I couldn't find any options for requesting
> privileges... I also couldn't find any details about sysops to contact
> to get help on this which is why I am contacting you directly.

Yes, we really need a email the sysadmin button or similar.

~rufus