[okfn-help] Re: org details for OKFN

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jan 16 10:52:36 GMT 2007

Saul Albert wrote:
> Hi Rufus,
>
> I'm trying to get the Belgian gov. to pay for An Merten's to come and
> do an open space about her literary fragments database.

Sounds great.

> I need to channel the dosh through okf - is that ok?

Yes, that is fine (and quite natural given the we're behind OK 1.0)

> Here's the document they require - I need things like bank details and
> other administrivia.
>
> I'm happy to fill in the juicy bits - do you think you could fill in
> the administrivia blanks - and I'll keep them for next time so I can do
> it without bothering you in future.

Yes. Most of this info is on the site somewhere such as:

   http://www.okfn.org/support/
   http://www.okfn.org/contact/

However it might be even better to collect them together and put them in
one place.

Full Name: Open Knowledge Foundation

Registered Address:

37 Panton Street