[okfn-help] openMilton junk error in lineno view

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Apr 11 11:10:49 BST 2008

On 08/04/08 11:51, Iain Emsley wrote:
> Quoting Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>:
>
>> On 31/03/08 14:39, Iain Emsley wrote:

[snip]

> However I can't seem to get the annotater to work for me but TBH, I've
> not delved into it too deeply.

I'd leave this. The annotation code needs either overhauling or
replacing (i'm inclined to investigate using Phillipe Aigrain's new
'comment' stuff: http://www.co-ment.net/).

> Barring the cleaning of some random sentences (which if I add to the
> head phrase the entire text is wiped) and some cleaning up of links,
> openMilton is pretty much ready to be tested.
>
> Iain
>
> BTW, I posted to the other list about your comment about diffing texts.
> I've got a Perl programme now which sort of does it for you in a very
> early stage.

I've now commented in response to your other post. I now plan to be more
active on open shakespeare stuff for a while so we should definitely
coordinate more.

~rufus