[okfn-help] Open Service Button

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 30 11:34:22 BST 2008

On 26/06/08 16:50, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> Evan Prodromou has indicated that an 'Open Service' button could be
> useful for some of his projects. I've found the bit of documentation on
> doing this at:
>
>  http://m.okfn.org/images/ok_buttons/README.txt

BTW you want to work out of subversion which is at:

http://okfn.org/sysadmin/svn/

with OK buttons at:

http://okfn.org/sysadmin/svn/trunk/gfx/ok_buttons/

> Is there anyone else who has made a new button before? I have exported,
> but not made anything from scratch. Any other advice before I take the
> plunge?

If there is a problem I am happy to help out here -- i.e. just do it
myself :)

Regards,

Rufus

PS: I've done some tweaking of the Open Service Definition page [1] over
the last few months and I think it is probably ready to go '1.0' -- this
is probably something we should take on to okfn-discuss as it is of
general interest and fairly major

http://opendefinition.org/osd/