[okfn-help] Open Knowledge buttons...

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon May 26 17:44:20 BST 2008

genick bar-meir wrote:
> But I am wondering the if you or any one can generate a bigger
> size logo. I was looking on what will be ideal size for me in the
> bottom and think that this  is the size
> http://www.slackware.com/~msimons/slackware/grfx/shared/SWtuxa.jpg
> is the size the I would like.
> I can generate this size, but I would prefer that someone
> officially will do it.

You can do this from our SVG file using the README:

  http://m.okfn.org/images/ok_buttons/README.txt
  http://m.okfn.org/images/ok_buttons/ok_buttons.svg

You need to turn on 'snap to grid', make sure all elements start and
finish at an integer and disable any anti-aliasing in your illustration
software. You should use a multiple of 90 dpi to ensure the best results.

I've attached a version of the button that is 270x69 for you to use.

Let me know if you need any more help! (I've also cc'ed this to
okfn-help, which you are welcome to post to for things like this.)

> you can archive the current version of gas dynamics book as it is stable
> (in the sense that it will not change until I get the fluid
> mechanics  book to be at the first stable version, about 8-9 months from now).
> The die casting book is undergoes many changes  now.
> It was dormant since 1999.
> The source for the die casting book is  the old latex  (2.09) which aren't used
> today.
> The first business on that book to brink it update to the standard latex.

Great! I'll do this as soon as I get time!

Jonathan