[okfn-help] Open Shakespeare

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Nov 11 11:40:10 GMT 2008

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Iain Emsley <print.crimes at yatterings.com> wrote:
> Rufus,
>
> I've uploaded the templates which now include the DOCTYPE and some
> Dublin Core tags to provide some basic RDFa and I've added  a line or
> two in the cli.py file to add in the load-milton and load-shakespeare
> command.

Sounds great. Next step is giving the texts more structure (plus
converting/compiling to different formats)

> Is it still possible to meet up on Wednesday 19th to talk about the
> project and some thing else that I've got in mind as I'm on my way to Ely?

Sounds great. We can chat directly to arrange details. (And I should
say that if there is anyone else around in Cambridge interested in
open literature stuff they'd be welcome to come along).

Regards,