[okfn-help] CKAN Bookmarklet

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Apr 17 18:09:21 BST 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 4:17 PM, John Bywater
<john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net> wrote:
> Very nice, seems to work here.

Works here too! Very useful!

Though its not important, I wonder how difficult it would be to have a
pop up, whether this is another window, a la delicious, or within the
window, a la Amazon wishlist:

  http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/get-button

> Did anything further happen with the proposal on Cofundos?

Nope. Nothing that hasn't been on the discuss list. I think it may
make sense to work on building user base + material on CKAN first -
before people are interested in helping (technically or financially)
with contributing to it. What do you think?

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation