[okfn-help] [okfn-discuss] Weaving History (Microfacts): http://weavinghistory.org/

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Apr 28 16:13:54 BST 2009

2009/4/28 Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>:
> Glad to see we're nearly ready for a first release with this!
>
> Currently I get:
>
>  "The Google Maps API key used on this web site was registered for a
> different web site. You can generate a new key for this web site at
> http://code.google.com/apis/maps/."

Fixed. (I hope). though microfacts.org will now be broken.

> Presumably as this was originally rolled out on microfacts domain?

You conjecture right. Anyone know how to load a different api key for
different domains ...

> Also, where events overlap they disappear beneath the date bar, e.g.:
>
>  http://www.microfacts.org/thread/geochrono/0f5f4faa-0e97-4f40-a673-e33f60cdf6cc

But at least you can scroll :) We know about this one (and seems to be
a simile timeline issue so not much we can do):

<http://knowledgeforge.net/microfacts/trac/ticket/45>

> Also, as an aside, Opera renders the font(s) on OKF wiki, CKAN and
> other OKF virtual property quite strangely. (Though this could well be
> the version of Opera I'm using..)

Hmmm.