[okfn-help] Open Shakespeare edition

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Aug 21 11:26:29 BST 2009

Hi Rufus,

I wondered where we were up to with making an edition of Shakespeare's works?

I've just found out that my friend Adam is interested in producing
editions of particular works of Shakespeare. He's been experimenting
with book binding and makes photomontage images. In particular he's
interested in making cover designs for particular works (Hamlet, King
Lear, ...).

He has been formatting the texts manually, until learning that you are
working on something to produce nice PDF versions using a script. I
wish I had known! Is it possible to produce something A5 or A6 using
your script?

Perhaps we could work with him?

--
Jonathan Gray