[okfn-help] CKAN logo baseline

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Aug 28 18:28:36 BST 2009

2009/8/28 Nick Stenning <nick at whiteink.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I just noticed that the words "archive network" are offset upwards a
> few pixels relative to the baseline of "comprehensive archive". Being
> a nitpicky sort, this really bugged me.
 (btw: I must conferss that I was the one that produced this version of the

Quite right too! Good to have such sorts around.

(btw: I must confess that I was the one that produced this version
with the text all on one line and am therefore the culprit).

> A better version is here:
> http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/171123/ckan_logo_fullname_long.png
>
> *But*, it's still not perfect: without the original I only have a 1px
> resolution to fix it, which obviously with anti-aliasing isn't fine
> enough, because it looks like I've slightly overdone it. Best to get
> whoever did the original to make you a long version properly. =)

Here's the original svg:

http://m.okfn.org/gfx/ckan_logo/

I produced the png by exporting the top item in that doc.