[okfn-help] [get.theinfo] datahub 0.8 is available

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Dec 2 18:36:21 GMT 2009

Hi Lukasz,

I can't remember where we were up to in our discussion about Datahub
and CKAN - but it would be great to pick this up again if there are
useful ways in which we could ensure they work together!

Especially regarding automated downloads, storing copies of data, etc.
Two options here that spring to mind are Internet Archive, and Talis
Connected Commons. We're also working on open data grid for
decentralised storage. What are your thoughts here?

Best wishes,

Jonathan