[okfn-help] CKAN + register of open gov data in Canada?

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Fri Dec 18 16:24:29 GMT 2009

Hi Jonathan - thank you for adding me to the list. I haven't had a
chance to put together a basic spec document yet, but hope to tackle it
tomorrow/this weekend. (Had a piece get published today
<http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/has-canada-entered-a-bush-like-vortex/article1404311/>
that sidetracked me).

Will definitely get it ready.

I think I sent you an invite to the wiki at social text that has the
data sets I've been able to find so far.
https://www.socialtext.net/cdndatamap/index.cgi?canadian_data_map

Does it work for you? Can you access it?

cheers,
dave