[okfn-help] CKAN + Scraper Wiki?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Dec 21 11:31:33 GMT 2009

Dear Richard,

This sounds great. I've put a note in my calendar to ping you about
this in late January. (Let me know if you'd prefer me to ping you
earlier or later!)

I think best thing would be to schedule a brief IRC meet (with you
guys + core CKAN people) around this time to discuss options and make
a plan... Sound alright?

Very best,

Jonathan