[okfn-help] 500 Internal Server Error on CKAN tag read

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jan 8 19:21:24 GMT 2009

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Great!
>
> One other thing though - the URLs displayed on the tag/read pages now
> point to '.../tag/read/[packageURL]' rather than
> '.../package/read/[packageURL].

[snip]

Also now fixed (another one-liner in a template ...). Thanks for
notifying me Jonathan and let me know of any other issues or
suggestions.

> Thought you might like to see I've added a 'history of philosophy' thread to WH!
>
>  http://www.microfacts.org/thread/geochrono/83cc9553-bf31-49b8-9398-81373f041688

I'd already seen it and it looks *great*. I've also noted your AD/BC
issues (i'd already discovered independently). It turns out to be a
rather thornier problem than I at first thought, see the ticket I've
created:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/microfacts/trac/ticket/44>

Rufus

PS: suggest cc'ing these kind of things to okfn-help as of general
relevance/interest