[okfn-help] Open Knowledge buttons on CKAN to link to opendefinition.org?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jul 2 18:49:25 BST 2009

2009/7/2 Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>:
> I wonder whether it would be desirable to link to opendefinition.org
> from packages that display the 'open knowledge' buttons? E.g.:
>
>  http://ckan.net/package/read/wisconsin-view

Plan was for those buttons to link internally to an Open section on
the about page with that linking to opendefinition.org -- as that way
people aren't immediately directed off the site (which may be a bad
user experience).

However I'd be interested to hear what people think (this can be fixed
in one line of template).