[okfn-help] Shakespeare and XML

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jul 2 18:57:19 BST 2009

cc'ing okfn-help ...

2009/6/24 Iain Emsley <print.crimes at yatterings.com>:
> Hi Rufus,
>
> How're things?
>
> Just a quick note to say that I've finally got a text parser that I'm sort
> of happy with. I need to get the XML string to pretty print and I'll get
> some XML versions of Shakespeare's plays ready. There are still one or two
> issues that need tidying up before I post the code but I'll try and get the
> texts post v soon.

That's fantastic Iain. I'm working quite a bit on shakespeare at the
moment -- generally tracking progress through tickets here:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/shakespeare/trac/report/1>

I hope also to get up full set of html and pdfs based on moby stuff
very soon (they're sitting on my local hard drive but I haven't
uploaded yet!)