[okfn-help] open shakespeare latex stuff

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 4 18:49:05 BST 2009

2009/6/4 James Casbon <casbon at gmail.com>:
> I'm interested in the latex builds of open shakespeare - can anyone
> point me to the documentation and or code that builds them?

I assume you've installed the open shakespeare package, if not
instructions at (recommend via svn install option):

<http://knowledgeforge.net/shakespeare/svn/trunk/shakespeare/__init__.py>

Then you'll need to use the paster moby command (we are transitioning
from shakespeare-admin to paster)

paster moby -h

NB: if you're not in checkout dir you'll need something like:

paster --plugin shakespeare --config {your-config.ini} moby -h

Actual code is in Moby Command in

<http://knowledgeforge.net/shakespeare/svn/trunk/shakespeare/cli.py>

and code called therein, primarily the Transformer class at bottom of:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/shakespeare/svn/trunk/shksprdata/getdata/moby.py>

Let me know if I can be of any more help ...