[okfn-help] Spam on CKAN

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jun 16 11:39:17 BST 2009

Yup. It looks like a recent upgrade has broken the purge support. I've
created a ticket:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/trac/ticket/63>

By the way the current milestone is v0.9:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/trac/milestone/v0.9>

It is "due" in a couple of weeks and has a bunch of useful items in
it. I'd love some help in closing these!

Jo: I know you mentioned you might be able to spare some time. Perhaps
we should schedule and session at some point and meet on irc.

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn
Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age - http://www.okfn.org/