[okfn-help] Setting up a wiki

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jun 17 09:28:35 BST 2009

Ok, not quite sure why this happening but I've got this sort of fixed.
See the page now:

< http://knowledgeforge.net/oneclickorgs/wiki>

As this explains you need to set the page_front_page config variable
-- in general, to something other than FrontPage.

I have now set it so that by default for new wikis it will be set to
HomePage (not FrontPage) and that should ensure that page is not
immutable (I'm still not quite sure why the FrontPage is immutable but
I think it has something to do with it being an "underlay" page).

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn
Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age - http://www.okfn.org/