[okfn-help] Character limit in CKAN?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed May 6 11:31:31 BST 2009

Ah - thats what it is!

Julian and I did something like the bisection thing and it kept giving
errors for lots of bits. I replaced characters and looked for things
that it might not like - but wouldn't have guessed it was URL.

Another one that seemed to be problematic was:

"* wallonie <ftp://mrw.wallonie.be/dgee/dpe/dpeur/2007-2013/competitivite.htm>"

Could this be the 'ftp://' bit?

J.

--
Jonathan Gray