[okfn-help] New "tasks" trac instance for sysadmin and other general OKFN work

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu May 28 13:07:14 BST 2009

A few of weeks ago Jonathan and I set up a trac instance at:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/tasks/>

To help us record and track tasks related to core OKFN activities
(sysadmin, comms, events, etc).

I've also merged in the old sysadmin trac we had (at
http://okfn.org/sysadmin/trac/) and we will now use this trac for all
sysadmin related tickets and recording sysadmin related info (there is
quite a lot already there -- see front page).

Now this is setup and stable we can all start using it!

Rufus

PS: to create tickets, modify stuff etc you'll need a knowledgeforge
account and for me to add you on the project (just email me your
kforge username).