[okfn-help] New "tasks" trac instance for sysadmin and other general OKFN work

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu May 28 20:00:18 BST 2009

2009/5/28 James Casbon <casbon at gmail.com>:
> Two minor points:
>  * you can switch the trac logo easily which would be nice - I guess I
> should file a ticket

Is there any way to do this from the web interface or does this
require ssh access? It would be nice to have a method that works
across all kforge trac instances ...

>  * I think you want to replace reports with the query module:
>
> This is from http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracReports

[snip]

>    You can already completely replace the reports module by the query
> module simply by disabling the former in trac.ini:
>
>      [components]
>      trac.ticket.report.* = disabled

Again can do this from ssh (or even dav I guess) but it would be nice
is any way to tweak this from the web admin interface (looks like
there isn't ...)?