[okfn-help] Broken Link

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Nov 14 21:13:01 GMT 2009

Thanks for spotting this Algot! I've forwarded this to our okfn-help list.

We recently migrated the Open Text Book site, and probably need to
either add the blog.opentextbook.org subdomain or retire it. What do
you think? Do you think it would be useful to have the subdomain?

Best wishes,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray