[okfn-help] [Open Knowledge Foundation Blog] Comment: "New Linking Open Data group on CKAN"

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Nov 16 13:33:14 GMT 2009

Dear Tom,

I agree with you that showing a '?' for packages where nothing has
been selected in the licensing field would be better than showing a
'X'.

I've carbon copied this to our 'okfn-help' list. David, Rufus: would
this be difficult to implement? Presumably there is a '?' famfamfam
icon we could use?

Best wishes,

Jonathan

--