[okfn-help] Fwd: Beta - Server Access (initial and ongoing)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Oct 5 13:39:21 BST 2009

Hi Colin,

Just following this up -- I know we didn't get to talk a couple of
weeks ago. In terms of what you require we can almost certainly get
you shell access plus whatever additional privileges you require.

Probably the best thing is for us to talk directly. Do you want to
email me (off-list!) with a time which would be good for you either
for irc or phone chat.

Regards,

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn