[okfn-help] aaa cachine (was Re: further to load on us0)

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Sat Oct 10 13:24:56 BST 2009

John Bywater wrote:

> There are a few other obvious performance optimisations to be made. I'll
> see what else I can do.

There's quite a bit more performance in KForge now (check recent changes
for details). There's just one bug I've introduced to do with
redirecting from within an Apache authentication handler. Then we should
have a kforge-0.17. I'm just travelling up to Cambridge on the train, so
I'll see if I can fix it during the journey.

Jb