[okfn-help] aaa cachine (was Re: further to load on us0)

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Tue Oct 13 16:53:57 BST 2009

Martin - there's a new version (0.17) of KForge ready for acceptance
testing. Domain data migration from 0.16 is working, but the upgrade
process isn't fully automated. I suggest we try it out on us0 whenever
you're ready. ?

We'd just need to dump data from the old service, install the new KForge
using the virtualenv installer (telling it to initialise with old data).
If we can run 0.17 on a different location before putting it into
production, that would be useful. Only I have tested it, and there have
been a lot of small changes since 0.16.

Bye for now,
John.