[okfn-help] Providing technical infrastructure to bibkn.org

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Apr 6 19:46:38 BST 2010

To update people:

Yesterday I and James Casbon of the OKFN Infrastructure working group
[1] had a discussion with Jim Pitman and Jack Alves of
http://www.bibkn.org/ (bibliographic knowledge network).

They are interested both in working with the OKF generally and,
specifically, in having us provide some some server infrastructure and
sysadmin assistance to them. Initially we are focusing on the second
of these items (the server+sysadmin) -- and it looks they will be able
to make a contribution to cover the costs of doing this.

First steps will be setting up a new EC2 dev instance and we'll take
it from there.

Rufus

[1]: http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/infrastructure