[okfn-help] New 64-bit (m1.large) ec2 instance at eu4.okfn.org

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Mon Apr 12 08:34:15 BST 2010

Hey Rufus,

thanks for getting that up so quickly! I'm just wondering whether you
consciously installed Debian SID (instead of testing or stable)? This
is excellent for Solr; everything I need can be apt-getted now and is
up-to-date.
Still, this might make an interesting experience should this become a
production system later on - but let's see about that then.

Cheers, Friedrich