[okfn-help] new openbiblio instance

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Mon Apr 12 23:05:38 BST 2010

Hi William,

> to take a little while to update everydns' nameservers. There was a
> reference to something called jk.conf in the apache config - it didn't
> exist, so I commented it out. Not sure if this has anything to do with
> what friedrich is doing...

It had (mod_jk is Apache/Tomcat connectivity which I could not get
running this morning, I will use a reverse proxy for now). Sorry for
leaving that line, I had to leave in a hurry this morning.

Since it seems that you have NS control: could you perhaps create two
subdomains, pad.okfn.org and something like search. or solr.okfn to
point to eu4 as well? That would be great for testing both services.

Cheers, Friedrich