[okfn-help] buildbot success in Open Knowledge Foundation on buildbot-test

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Tue Apr 13 13:55:30 BST 2010

Rufus Pollock wrote:
> Dear John,
>
> Any way to change the buildbot config so it only notify us when the
> build goes wrong? After a while having daily emails telling us it
> succeeded is a bit distracting :)

It might be possible but I don't know how off the top of my head.

At the same time, I feel, it's often encouraging to see a "green bar"
email e.g. after a major merge.

So I'm minded to suggest you set up a message filter for the "success"
cases? Would that adequately alleviate the distraction? If not, I could
of course look into it further.

Best wishes,

John.